An unconference about collaborative tools
- which tools? which rules?.
We will discuss what are the secrets to use them
successfully in a scientific environment.
Which problems do we encounter? is it a problem with the tools? is it a generational barrier? or there are governamental rules that prevent us to use them?
Because people overuse e-mail!
Because people overuse e-
* If the above is not enough reason to come, here are some more:
- Because people overuse of e-mail. Wait, I've said that already;
- To understand which legal issues prevent you using cloud solutions that host data in a different country;
- To identify and overcome barriers to collaboration created by certain tools;
- To recognise which workflows are more suitable to remote collaborations;
- To debate which etiquettes we (should) follow when working online;
- And of course, to discuss the tools available and look to the future!